Connect with us

Latest News

In response to an Indian documentary about Operation Sindoor, Pakistan claims that the video cannot alter the facts of the conflict.

Published

on

– Pakistan has rejected an Indian documentary portraying Operation Sindoor, accusing New Delhi of attempting to rewrite the events of last year’s conflict and present a favourable account of its military actions.

In a statement, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said India had failed to acknowledge what Pakistan described as its defeat and was instead attempting to give the operation a “desired colour” through an emotional and cinematic narrative.

The ISPR said the documentary was an attempt to distort facts and relied on film-style presentation rather than the operational record of the conflict.

Questioning India’s stated justification for Operation Sindoor, the military’s media wing said the alleged perpetrators of the Pahalgam attack were killed on July 28, raising questions over India’s claim that its May 7 military action was carried out as retaliation for the attack.

“The Indian claim of declaring Operation Sindoor as revenge for Pahalgam contradicts its own narrative,” the ISPR said, while also rejecting India’s assertion of achieving “100 percent mission success.”

The Pakistani military said that during what it referred to as the “Battle of Haq,” Pakistan had repelled Indian aggression and claimed that eight Indian military aircraft were shot down.

It further claimed that 26 Indian military targets were struck during Pakistan’s Operation Bunyan-un-Marsoos. The ISPR said cinematic depictions could not change the actual losses and operational outcomes of the conflict. “Film scenes cannot change the loss of aircraft and the real war facts,” the statement said.

The military also argued that Pakistan had no need to fabricate a narrative about the conflict, saying that war records, diplomatic contacts and statements from Indian officials provided their own account of events.

The ISPR reiterated that Pakistan remained committed to regional peace and stability but said the country’s armed forces were fully prepared to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity.

It warned that any future military “adventure” would receive a decisive response from Pakistan.

The latest statement comes amid continued competing narratives by India and Pakistan over the military confrontation.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

As Pakistan gets ready for their first Test match against England, Babar Azam’s future is in jeopardy.

Published

on

By

– Pakistan captain Babar Azam’s availability for the opening Test against England will be decided after the national team’s practice session on Tuesday, as the batter continues to recover from a hand injury.

Babar was struck on the hand by a ball during a practice match ahead of Pakistan’s Test series in England. He subsequently took part in a training session at Headingley, providing an encouraging sign ahead of the series opener.

The Pakistan team is scheduled to hold another practice session, after which the management will assess Babar’s fitness and make a final decision on whether he is fit to feature in the first Test.

Batter Shan Masood, who sustained an injury during Pakistan’s tour of the West Indies, also participated in the practice session at Headingley.

Meanwhile, Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Abbas said the squad comprises a combination of experienced and younger players and expressed confidence that the team would seek a strong performance against England.

“We have senior and junior players in the team, and we will try to perform well in the series against England,” Abbas said.

The first Test of the series is scheduled to begin in Leeds on August 19, with Pakistan hoping to enter the contest at full strength as it faces the hosts in English conditions. 

Browse Topics

Continue Reading

Latest News

According to a Reuters/Ipsos poll, Trump’s approval drops to 33%, the lowest level of his presidency.

Published

on

By

 President Donald Trump’s approval rating fell to the lowest level of his presidency, with an overwhelming majority of Americans concerned the U.S. war with Iran will last a long time, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll that concluded on Monday.

Just 33% of respondents in the four-day survey said they approved of Trump’s performance in the White House, while 64% disapproved. Trump’s approval rating, down from 35% in a poll that closed earlier this month and lower than at any point in his current term, has now tied the lowest level of his prior term reached in December 2017.

After returning to the White House in 2025 with just under half the country approving of his presidency, Trump’s popularity ⁠this year took a hit after he ordered strikes on Iran alongside U.S. ally Israel. The ensuing conflict paralyzed a fifth of the global oil trade, triggering a surge in the price of gasoline that is weighing on U.S. households – and on Trump’s Republican allies defending congressional majorities in November midterm elections.

Trump, who campaigned on promises to keep inflation in check and avoid long-lasting wars, initially pledged the conflict with Iran would take a few weeks. But Iran has proved resilient and has kept the oil trade through the Strait of Hormuz largely bottled up even as the conflict has cooled.

Some 80% of Americans – including 87% of Democrats and 71% of Republicans – think U.S. involvement in Iran “will go on for an extended period of time,” the Reuters/Ipsos poll found. Just 16% said the conflict would likely end in a few weeks.

Continue Reading

Latest News

PM Shehbaz emphasises providing pilgrims with high-quality facilities while reviewing Hajj preparations.

Published

on

By

The necessary authorities have been instructed by Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif to make sure that all preparations are completed on time and that Pakistani pilgrims have the best amenities available for the forthcoming Hajj.

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif was updated by Federal Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Muhammad Yousaf on the status and preparations for the impending Hajj.

Additionally, the minister informed the prime minister on issues pertaining to the Ministry of Religious Affairs and the actions that the ministry was taking.

Throughout the Hajj operation, PM Shehbaz emphasised the need of providing Pakistani pilgrims with excellent amenities and efficient procedures.

In order to allow pilgrims to fulfilll their religious duties easily and without needless hassles, he instructed the authorities to finish all essential preparations within the allotted time.

Continue Reading

Trending